The Lake Huron Shoreline has a wealth of trail systems spread throughout the region for all levels and skills. Pack the water bottle, sunscreen and trail mix for a family daytripping adventure!
Follow the links below for more information!
- Huron Kinloss Trails - More to come in the near future!
- Kincardine Trails & Boardwalk - Everything non-motorized
- Saugeen Shores Trails - Walking, Hiking, Cycling, Cross-Country Ski, Snowshoe
- MacGregor Point Provincial Park - walking, cycling, cross-country skiing
- Saugeen Bluffs Conservation Area (Paisley) - walking, hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing.
- Stoney Island Conservation Area (Kincardine) - walking, hiking, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, snowshoeing